What are the precautions we should follow at our workplaces in the coronavirus pandemic?
Cover the nose and mouth completely while exiting the house. Wear a mask.
• Carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to work.
• Greet people from a distance instead of shaking their hands.
• Avoid touching anything. In case you have to touch, wash your hands properly or rub sanitizer in your hands.
• Follow social distancing and keep your seating area neat and tidy.
• Carry your food from your home and eat at a distance.
• Wash your hands frequently when you're in the office.
©2021 RateYourTreatment.com | All Rights Reserved