What is the actual cost of Covid treatment in India?
The average cost of coronavirus treatment in India costs between Rs. 20,000 and 25,000 daily. Plus, 14-day treatment of a patient costs approximately Rs.2,80,000 to 3,50,000.
The approximate cost of bed/room rent for COVID treatment in private hospitals -
• An isolation bed is ?8,000-?10,000 per day
• ICU with a ventilator is ?15,000-?18,000 per day
• ICU without a ventilator is ?13,000-?15,000 per day
The total COVID-19 treatment cost in private hospitals sums up to -
• ?24,000–?25,000 for isolation
• ?34,000–?43,000 for ICU without a ventilator
• ?44,000–?54,000 for ICU with a ventilator
The caps on covid-19 tests range from ?400 to ?800 across states.
The above-mentioned prices are based on my personal experience, the prices may vary across different regions in the country.
©2021 RateYourTreatment.com | All Rights Reserved